From Chennai to Port Blair, Ferry to Havelock Island
On arrival at Chennai Airport you will be met by our rep and will be guided to the domestic terminal from where you can check in for your domestic flight to Port Blair.
In Port Blair, you will be met and transferred to Havelock Island by Government Ferry (The ferry may take 2.5 to 3 hrs depending upon the weather)
The Andaman Islands are India’s best-kept secret. Stunning beaches, aquamarine coral lagoons, lush green rainforests, active volcanoes, swimming elephants and giant fish are some of the attractions and activities available to the visitor.
Over night at Havelock IslandTest Content
For another 05 days you can experience the unexplored beauty of these islands at the eco-resort, 'Barefoot at Havelock'.The resort comprises 19 beautifully designed cottages that are hidden among 7 acres of grounds, their hardwood walls and conical thatch roofs blending into the tropical foliage. There are a lot of excursions and activities which the guest can avail during the stay.
Excursions Available thru hotel:
- Day Tours – Swiftlet Rock, Tamarind Camp, Turtle Island, Baratang Island Caves, Lalaji Bay Long Island, Long Island Village trek, North Passage Island, Neil Island
- Half day Excursions – Elephant Beach, Kalpathar, Honeymooner’s Hideaway, Havelock Island Dinghy Circumnavigation
- Overnight Camping Excursions (Long Island, Yerata Creek, Lalaji Bay, Swiftlet Rock / North Passage Island, Porlob Jig Creek, Guitar Island, Swiftlet Rock / Baratang Island, Limestone Caves, Wrafter’s Creek)
- Diving (Scuba diving, Open water diving, Underwater Photography, Night dives)
- Kayaking (Kayaking at Char Nariyal, Kalapathar / Kayaking between village #6 & Jetty)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Swim with Rajan (Elephant)
Special Note: There are plenty of activities to do – but because of maritime climate, activities cannot be pre-booked and are typically planned only one day in advance. Hence the guests can avail the same thru the resort on direct payment basis.Test Content
At HavelockTest Content
At HavelockTest Content
Take the Government ferry from Havelock Island to Port Blair
Overnight at Port Blair.Test Content
In time transfer to Port Blair Airport to connect your flight back to Chennai.
There is a government ferry that departs from Havelock at 0900 hrs and reaches Port Blair at 1130 hrs. In such case, you can connect the flight to Chennai that leaves after 1330 hrs which save you from staying overnight at Port Blair, if you do not want to.Test Content
|Day 1:||From Chennai to Port Blair/Havelock Island||Barefoot at Havelock|
|Day 2:||At Havelock||Barefoot at Havelock|
|Day 3:||At Havlock||Barefoot at Havelock|
|Day 4:||At Havelock||Barefoot at Havelock|
|Day 5:||From Havelock to Port Blair||Fortune Bay Island|
|Day 6:||Departure Port Blair to Chennai|
- Hotel accommodation on bed & breakfast basis
- Surface transfers at Port Blair & Havelock using Non A/c vehicle
- Government ferry transfers from/to Port Blair-Havelock
- Meeting and assistance on arrivals and departures
- 24 hour emergency contact
- International flights
- Personal expenses
- Any meals other than that mentioned in the program.
- Camera/video fees at various monuments
- Tips and gratuities